Bucks Music Group Limited (“Bucks”, “we”, “us”, “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on www.bucksmusicgroup.com (“our site”). This includes information provided when you complete our on-line accounts form and enquiry form.
Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
If you subscribe to any services that we may offer you from time to time, you will obviously have to submit your email address as well as any other data necessary for the provision of the service. If you contact us directly, which will require you submitting personal data, including as to your name and email address, along with the content of your request, we will and use such data in order to fulfil your corresponding request. We may keep a record of your correspondence. Your data will not collected, stored or used in any other or for any other purpose.
IP ADDRESSES, COOKIES AND SOCIAL MEDIA PLUGINS
We may collect information about your computer in a variety of ways, including:
IP Addresses: An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number that is automatically assigned to your device when you are accessing our website by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), and is identified and logged automatically in our server files whenever you visit our website, along with the exact time when you accessed and left our website, the amount of activity on our website, including as to data transmitted, and the pages you have accessed on our website. We and our service providers use IP addresses and general log file data for statistical purposes, such the size of our users, usage patterns including determining peak times of use of our website, information which is of most interest to our users, which browsers and operating systems our users use, what approximate geographic location our users are located, and any information to help us diagnose server problems. If our web servers detect any errors in processing requests, it will send the corresponding details to an error log file. These error log files will record the users IP address from which the request was sent for technical reasons and will be used to diagnose and repair the error. This is statistical data about our users browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
THIRD PARTY SITES
We are not responsible for the information policies or practices of third party sites or any area of our website which is or may be operated by third parties. All third party sites linked to our website may have different policies and practices and you should carefully review these policies to determine how each third party uses your personal information.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To respond to your queries and fulfil your requests, such as sending you newsletters or providing you with information about our products or services.
- To send you administrative information, including notifications about changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with marketing communications that may be of interest to you, if you have indicated that you wish to receive this type of information.
- For business purposes, such as data analysis, enhancing the website, identifying trends in usage, and determining the effectiveness of the website and any campaigns.
- Data relating to your personal information if it is necessary or appropriate (i) under the applicable law (which will include laws outside your country of residence); (ii) compliance with legal processes; (iii) responses to requests from public or government authorities, including those authorities outside your country of residence; (iv) enforce our terms and conditions; (v) protect our rights, safety or property or (vi) protect you or others rights, safety or property or (vii) to allow us to pursue any available remedies or limit any damages sustained
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we acquire or merge with another company, sell or buy any business or assets, reorganises, in which case we may disclose your personal data to that other relevant company; or
- Disclosure is necessary to fulfil any existing obligations or enforce any claims against you; or
- We are bound to disclose any information by law.
You have the right to ask us in writing, always pursuant to the applicable laws and legislation, which of your personal data (if any) was collected and stored during your visit to our website. If you would like to review, update or deleted or otherwise limit our use of your personal data that you have previously provided to us, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
If you choose to make such a request, please be clear in what personal data you would like changed or removed or if you are asking us to limit the use of your personal data, what data you are happy for us to retain and we will try to comply with your request as reasonably practicable. We will need to retain certain information to perform our obligations and there may be information that we will required to keep pursuant to statutory regulations.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Bucks Music Group Limited
212 Regents Park Road
Tel: +44 (0)20 7221 4275